Beacon Consultants Clinic is located in Beacon Court, Sandyford, Dublin, Ireland.
It is ideally located in terms of city and nationwide access, as it is adjacent to the M50, is easily accessible from Dublin Airport and enjoys all the benefits of the LUAS (Dublin’s Light Rail System). There are also extensive parking facilities at the clinic.
Directions from M50/ Dundrum:
- Take the turn off for Sandyford / Dundrum at Junction 13.
- Go straight through the first roundabout (sign posted for Sandyford)
- Turn left on the second roundabout (which has traffic lights on it)
- Turn right at the next set of traffic lights & take another right straight after.
- The entrance to the car park is on your right hand side.
Directions from Leopardstown Racecourse:
- Go around the Leopardstown roundabout and take the turn off for the Sandyford Industrial Estate.
- Pass ‘Woodies’ on the left, continue straight ahead.
- Turn left at the T-Junction at the end of this road (signposted ‘Local Traffic’).
- Beacon Court is at the end of this road on the corner on your left.
- Park in underground car park and follows signs to Beacon Consultants Clinic.
Directions from Dundrum Village, via Kilmacud Road Upper:
- Follow the upper Kilmacud Road towards Sandyford Industrial Estate.
- Turn right at the roundabout.
- Continue straight ahead past St. Raphaela’s School on your left.
- At the T-Junction – LUAS tracks – turn right.
- The road then makes a sharp turn left. Continue along here to the first left, (Mercedes garage on your right), Beacon Court is on your immediate right, turn into the underground carpark.