Mr. Arun Thomas Consultant Urologist, Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgeon
BSc; LRCP & SI, MB, BCh, BAO (Hons); IMRCS; MCh; PgDipHSc; FRCS(Urol)
Education & Experience
- Graduate of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI) Medical School.
- Basic and higher surgical training in Ireland in Urology (RCSI).
- Graduated with Master of Surgery (MCh) from Trinity College Dublin.
- Fellowship trained in Urological Oncology at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston Texas, United States Consultant in Tallaght University Hospital and Beacon Hospital.
Clinical interests include:
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery
- Urological Cancers including diagnosis and treatment of prostate, bladder, kidney and testis cancers
- General Urology
- Men’s Health
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland Fellow of the Society of Urologic Oncology in the United States.
- Member of the American Urological Association Member of the American Urological Association Member of the European Association of Urology Member of Irish Society of Urology Research/Teaching.
- Active in clinical research and education at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels in Tallaght University Hospital and Trinity College Dublin Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Teaching, NUI Galway.